Welcome to DiabloOnline.blogspot.com
If you haven't played "Diablo II: Lord of Destruction" yet, you should. It is a classic. What other games are out there where you can buy the game and play it online with your friends for free? There isn't a monthly subscription fee. That still amazes me. My friends and I have been playing for years, and we are still discovering things fairly frequently. That amazes me, too. You'd think we would know it all by now ... but we don't ... not even close.
Have you ever researched some question that has been bothering you, found the answer and then months later forget what the answer was and can no longer find the information? Or you waste hours upon hours researching the same thing time and again online? It has happened to me. And that's why I'm creating this blog. From time to time, when we make a "Diablo II: Lord of Destruction" discovery, it is my intention to post it here so I can find it later. You can benefit from this collection as well. And please do feel free to post comments and suggestions, and correct me when I'm wrong. I'm also going to see if I can get my other friends to post their articles here as well.
Have you ever researched some question that has been bothering you, found the answer and then months later forget what the answer was and can no longer find the information? Or you waste hours upon hours researching the same thing time and again online? It has happened to me. And that's why I'm creating this blog. From time to time, when we make a "Diablo II: Lord of Destruction" discovery, it is my intention to post it here so I can find it later. You can benefit from this collection as well. And please do feel free to post comments and suggestions, and correct me when I'm wrong. I'm also going to see if I can get my other friends to post their articles here as well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home